We help Local Businesses in the Rockingham area generate more sales and leads by increasing their visibility online using SEO Services
It’s the process of getting free traffic from major search engines such as Google, Bing & Yahoo. A recent study shows that 90% of all Google searchers don’t go past page 1. And some don’t even scroll down the first page 1 results.
Google receives thousand of search queries for terms like Electrician Rockingham, Plumbers Rockingham and Cleaners Rockingham every single month. If your website or business is not showing up on the first page of the Google Search results, you are losing potential customers.
Rockingham is home to hundreds of businesses just like yours, so if you are not doing anything to stand out in the marketplace and solely relying on word-of-mouth to generate revenue and grow your business, then you are going to struggle. At the same time, your competitors are on the first page of Google getting most of your potential customers.
We specialise in helping Home Service Business like Electricians, Plumbers and Cleaners increase their visibility online using a custom tailored strategies for your business designed to outrank and dominate your industry.
What is SEO?
We approach every SEO campaign by understanding your business inside and out and creating a plan designed to dominate your competition.
Develop Marketing Plan
Execute The Strategy
- An SEO audit identifies your website’s technical issue that may affect your ranking in Google search results
- To understand your competitors strategy and come up with a plan to beat them so you can outrank them in the search results.
- It helps you build a proper strategy how you can dominate your industry and build a great content strategy.
- SEO delivers High Quality Leads – according to a recently published survey, showed that customers who found your website via organic search would result in a conversion or a sale 14% of the time. Compare this to a 1% conversion rate of regular outbound marketing.
- SEO is better than PPC or Paid Ads – PPC Ads account for around 10% of all website traffic, while organic search drives 70% of all website traffic. Which means, If your business is not correctly optimizing for SEO and organic search results you are leaving money on the table ( lots of it )
- SEO is Relatively Cheap compare to other forms of Digital Marketing – In the grand scheme of things. SEO is relatively cheap in comparison to Paid Ads. SEO is one of the most critical business investments that you can make that will last for years.
But the real issue from a cheap SEO service is not the because you didn’t get the results and you just lost $300 the collateral damage to your business can go much deeper.
Because cheap SEO can get your website a Google Penalty and permanently wipe out the online visibility of your business.
Before committing to any SEO contracts or agreements as a business owner you need to keep in mind what strategy will be used on your website and to make sure that all strategy that the freelancer or a marketing agency is using are all compliant with Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
If your website is hit with a Google penalty, it can be very costly to recover from it. For example, a few years back popular website eBay was hit by a Google Penalty and the estimated loss in revenue was around $200 million!
There is a reason why billion-dollar companies are investing heavily in getting that first-page result in google we are talking tens of thousands of dollars. in a recent report around 3.5 billion Google searches are made every single day and businesses on the 1st page receive 90% of those clicks. And unlike paid ads like Facebook Ads and Google ads clicks from Organic traffic have a higher conversion rate.
A good rule of thumb is anything under $1000 per month should be viewed with caution since a proper SEO plan takes a lot of time, and that is basically what you are paying for. How much time a marketer or an agency is working on your business to do all the things to put your business on the 1st page.
On average, an SEO professional costs around $70 up to $200 per hour. Trying to be cheap while still expecting the same results on companies who will charges $2000 per month will only disappoint you in the end.
Shoutout Digital’s clients and their results are the best proof that our methodologies work. But we’ve also received numerous praise from our clients and our peers.
Shoutout Digital’s success stories using our proven SEO methodologies and strategies.