What is Search Engine Optimization or SEO Services?
It’s the process of getting free traffic from major search engines such as Google, Bing & Yahoo. A recent study shows that 90% of all Google searchers don’t go past page 1. And some don’t even scroll down the first page 1 results.
Google receives over 63,000 searches every second, and 90% of those searchers are clicking the 1st to 3rd results only. Imagine how much business you’re loosing if you are sitting on the 3rd page of Google while your competitor is getting the lion share of clicks to their website and seeing what they have on offer.
What is SEO?
Years Of Experience
Our SEO Methodology
We approach every SEO campaign by understanding your business inside and out and creating a plan designed to dominate your competition.
Our first step is to asses your website's technical structure and conducts thorough competitive research to help us determine the best strategy to beat your competitors. We leave no stone unturned, digging deep to find out what your competitors are doing online.
Develop Marketing Plan
Once the first step is completed, we then create a strategy that to dominate your competition using different white-hat SEO techniques such as creating better content, better quality links, and finding out their most profitable keywords.
Execute The Strategy
Once everything is in place we start implementing our proven SEO methodology designed to take your business to the first page of search engines. Our online portal gives you 24/7 access to your campaigns for full transparency.
Get Your Website Audit Today
- An SEO audit identifies your website’s technical issue that may affect your ranking in Google search results
- To understand your competitors strategy and come up with a plan to beat them so you can outrank them in the search results.
- It helps you build a proper strategy how you can dominate your industry and build a great content strategy.
Biggest Brands in Australia Choose Shoutout Digital
Why Do I need SEO for My Business?
- SEO delivers High Quality Leads – according to a recently published survey, showed that customers who found your website via organic search would result in a conversion or a sale 14% of the time. Compare this to a 1% conversion rate of regular outbound marketing.
- SEO is better than PPC or Paid Ads – PPC Ads account for around 10% of all website traffic, while organic search drives 70% of all website traffic. Which means, If your business is not correctly optimizing for SEO and organic search results you are leaving money on the table ( lots of it )
- SEO is Relatively Cheap compare to other forms of Digital Marketing – In the grand scheme of things. SEO is relatively cheap in comparison to Paid Ads. SEO is one of the most critical business investments that you can make that will last for years.
The True Cost Of Paying For a Cheap SEO Service
As with most things in life, you get what you pay for. SEO is no different don’t expect great results from a $300 per month SEO management.
But the real issue from a cheap SEO service is not the because you didn’t get the results and you just lost $300 the collateral damage to your business can go much deeper.
Because cheap SEO can get your website a Google Penalty and permanently wipe out the online visibility of your business.
Before committing to any SEO contracts or agreements as a business owner you need to keep in mind what strategy will be used on your website and to make sure that all strategy that the freelancer or a marketing agency is using are all compliant with Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
If your website is hit with a Google penalty, it can be very costly to recover from it. For example, a few years back popular website eBay was hit by a Google Penalty and the estimated loss in revenue was around $200 million!
How Much is a Good SEO?
It’s only natural for a business owner to ask “How much should I pay for SEO?” after all most small-business owners have a very tight budget and they look at that monthly SEO cost as an expense. But what you really should be asking is “How much am I willing to invest in SEO” because SEO is an investment for your business that will bear its fruit in years to come if done right.
There is a reason why billion-dollar companies are investing heavily in getting that first-page result in google we are talking tens of thousands of dollars. in a recent report around 3.5 billion Google searches are made every single day and businesses on the 1st page receive 90% of those clicks. And unlike paid ads like Facebook Ads and Google ads clicks from Organic traffic have a higher conversion rate.
A good rule of thumb is anything under $1000 per month should be viewed with caution since a proper SEO plan takes a lot of time, and that is basically what you are paying for. How much time a marketer or an agency is working on your business to do all the things to put your business on the 1st page.
On average, an SEO professional costs around $70 up to $200 per hour. Trying to be cheap while still expecting the same results on companies who will charges $2000 per month will only disappoint you in the end.
Don't Just Take Our Word For It
Shoutout Digital’s clients and their results are the best proof that our methodologies work. But we’ve also received numerous praise from our clients and our peers.
Our SEO Success Stories
Shoutout Digital’s success stories using our proven SEO methodologies and strategies.
Are You Ready To Generate The Same Results For Your Business?