Get A Free
PPC Campaign Audit
Our Guides & Resources
Download The Ultimate Online Marketing Checklist For Local Businesses
It can be tremendously frustrating trying to figure out how to get more calls & leads from the Internet with so many different approaches (SEO, PPC, Social Media, Pay-Per-Lead) and various providers calling you every day offering you the next best thing.
What do you do, what order do you do it in, and who do you trust? Over the years working with hundreds of local business owners and reviewing thousands of websites, we have discovered the key elements of a successful Internet marketing strategy and we’ve boiled it down to a simple checklist. This checklist will help you identify what is missing from your current strategy and what you must focus on next to take your company to the next level.
Our PPC Management Process
Pay Per Click Management Process
Our Perth PPC marketing strategy is a combination of competitive keyword research and tactical bidding. The goal is to bid for the right keywords to ensure a campaign’s success. This is how we avoid bounces and increase your ads click-through rate (CTR), generating more qualified leads and conversions for your business.
Conversion Rate Optimisation
Our Perth PPC company provides comprehensive conversion rate optimization solutions to maximize the effectiveness of your digital marketing campaigns. Let our CRO specialists evaluate your sales funnel and your site’s overall performance. From there, we identify the problem areas and implement the best approach to improve your conversion rate.
Not only do Shoutout Digital PPC management experts set up your ad campaigns, we make sure that everything is seamless and working to the very end. We look at every step of the buyer’s journey from the very first time they see your ad to them filling out a form or purchasing your product- we track and analyze everything.
Grab Your Free
Pay Per Click Audit
Why Choose Shoutout Digital as your Pay Per Click management service agency
Here at Shoutout Digital, we are experts in what we do. We’ve helped hundreds of clients achieve their goals using effective Pay-per-click campaigns.
- Upfront and Transparent Pricing Structure – We believe that transparency is the key to a long-term relationship with our clients. Our pay per click pricing is no different.We are transparent with all of our pricing structures right off the bat. We want you to see where your marketing budgets are being spent.
- Your success is our success – When you choose Shoutout Digital as your PPC partner. We treat your business as if it’s ours.We don’t use clients business as a testing ground if a strategy is working, unlike most PPC agencies.We align our marketing campaigns based on your goals, and we make sure that every campaign that we start turns into a success.
- We Value Your Time – We don’t just create your ad copy but instead, we’ll help you through every step of the PPC campaign.For every Pay Per Click campaign, you will have your own account manager that will listen and keep you in the loop.We’ll create your online marketing strategy and campaign, using advanced keyword selection, and industry analysis to make sure we are spending your marketing budget on the audience’s most likely to convert.
- ROI Reporting – Our reports focus on your return-on-investment. Which is the single most important metric when running a marketing campaign.We use an analytical approach to our campaigns to get you the best possible result.
How can PPC Help Your Business Grow?
- There are several reasons why you should consider adopting a PPC campaign for your business. Not only is it an effective strategy for increasing traffic to your website, but it’s cost-effective, extremely targeted, and delivers fast results.
If you’re not already convinced, let’s talk a little more about each.
- Cost-Effective Marketing – Compared to traditional forms of marketing such as newspaper, Television, or Radio, you pay for the space that your ad occupies. You’ll pay a crazy monthly cost with no way to track if you are getting ROI. Pay Per Click advertising uses the same concept, but instead of newspaper, TV, or radio, your ad shows up on search engines like Google or Bing. But the good thing about the pay per click campaigns is you only pay if someone clicks on your ad.This makes PPC one of the most cost-effective ways of marketing, and one that can deliver fantastic results since your ad will only appear on keywords that you choose.
- Instant Results – One of the main reason why PPC service is part of all successful businesses marketing campaign is because it delivers almost instant result. Since ads start to show up for your targeted keywords as soon as you make a bid on that keyword and have a great quality score, it’s not out of the question to see more traffic to your website within the first week of starting your PPC campaign.When it comes to other long-term strategies, like SEO Service (search engine optimization) or email marketing, it can take a few months to really reap the benefits — though those benefits are amazing, and worth the wait. However, if you’re looking for a strategy that delivers fast results, PPC is the strategy for you.
- Measurable Results – Tracking results is one of the most critical parts of any campaign. Without being able to dig into the analytics of your campaign, you won’t know what elements are working, and what elements are failing. When you’re able to track the results of a campaign easily, it’ll become obvious which aspects of your campaign you need to shift to see better results.Result tracking is priceless, and the fact that PPC campaigns allow you to do so easily is a huge benefit.
- Laser-focused Targeting – another great benefit of PPC ads is that they’re hyper-targeted.Many marketing tactics allow you to use targeting to reach your most qualified customers, and PPC is no exception. In fact, PPC is one of the most highly-targeted strategies available. Your ads allow you to target your specific audience with specific content that is most valuable to them.You can hand-craft the keywords you use to target a specific demographic or search intent, too.
- It Increases Your Revenue – PPC ads can increase your revenue — simply due to the increased traffic to your website, the effectiveness of landing pages, and PPC management cost. The combination of these three key features of a PPC ad allows you to see a huge revenue increase for your business, and quickly.As soon as you win a bid for an ad in your industry, those ads are live — meaning that they can be served to users who search for the keyword that you choose to target.PPC ads ensure that you take up valuable real estate at the top of a results page, which helps you to gain more traffic to your website.In fact, on average, 41% of clicks go to the top three paid ads that show up on search engine results pages. That means that ad clicks account for nearly half the clicks that are made on the first page of results.
To Help Grow Your Business
Local search traffic is one of the highest converting traffic. Local traffic are customers looking for a specific service or product around your area and unlike traditional marketing like newspaper, radio ads, and direct mail there is little wasted exposure with local search traffic.
Facebook owns some of the biggest social media companies in the world. With millions of people using it every single day. We use our deep understanding of Facebook algorithms and consumer behaviour to help you and your business achieve your business goals using the power of Social Media Marketing
A website without traffic is useless and a big waste of money. But a website that's getting traffic from customers looking to buy can take your business to the next level. Our SEO experts will identify your target audience and create a tailored plan designed to turn them into customers.
Every business is different and you need a website that can help you stand out from the competition. We create custom websites that are designed to convert website visitors into paying customers using engaging content, user-friendly navigation, and call-to-action.
Word For it
Pay per click Management
Frequently Asked Questions
PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. ... It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine's sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering.
On average, businesses should expect to pay $1-$2 per click to advertise on the Google search network. On a monthly basis, the average small and medium-sized businesses spend between $9,000 and $10,000 on PPC. This equates to approximately $108,000 to $120,000 per year.
This type of advertising allows advertisers to usually get a better return on their investment, assuming the price per click isn't too competitive. Instead of paying $0.5 in the hope of getting a click, people who use PPC traffic only get charged when they receive a click.
While your business may pay a few cents per click on your PPC ads, businesses in more competitive fields, like the legal realm, can pay hundreds of dollars per ad click. On average, businesses should expect to pay $1-$2 per click to advertise on the Google search network.
The average PPC conversion rate across all industries is about 3.75% for search. And it is at about 0.77% for display networks. This conversion rate, of course, varies with each industry.
It all depends on your Facebook Advertising Strategies. Facebook is a pay-per-click marketing channel. This means that you'll be paying every time someone clicks on your ads. You can also be charged based on ad impressions, video views, and other metrics.
There is no minimum spend on Google Ads, but it's nearly impossible to benefit from a $2 or $5 as a daily budget.
- Add Long Tail Keywords. ...
- Target the keywords that have low bids. ...
- Use Negative Keywords. ...
- Aim for 3rd or 4th position. ...
- Focus on the Quality Score. ...
- Create Tightly Themed Ad Groups. ...
- Use Ad Scheduling. ...
- Apply Geo Targeting.
My usual recommendation for starting budgets in AdWords ranges from $1,000 to $10,000 per month. The final number depends on your industry, the cost-per-click that you'll find in it and how likely you are to succeed.